Hi, I'm Kerry - a postpartum caregiver, early childhood educator, doula, mother, and village tender.
Long before Community Supported Postpartum existed I was a kindergarten teacher in the mountains of Colorado. I loved the simple rhythms of each day of the week (painting day, gardening day, baking day, etc).
Rhythm was just what this free-spirited-ski-enthusiast needed to work and play and enjoy both.
From my years working with young children, I developed a class called Rhythm & Ritual which has supported over 2,000 families to create a flow to their day and align their time with the things that matter most.
Here is what has influenced my body of work:
- 16 years as an early childhood educator
- 10.5 years parenting (bio and foster)
- Birthworker and postpartum caregiver (Innate Traditions cert.)
- Maternal Mental Health cert. (PSI)
- 10 years experience facilitating parent & baby groups locally
- Womens and Gender studies at university
- Natural community-builder and village tender